Monday, December 22, 2008

Working Out

I’ve gotten into a pretty good schedule. The first week I was here I seemed to be waking at 4am every morning. After laying in bed a couple of days I decided to just start getting up and working out. They have a very well equipped gym. All the exercise gear you could want: free weights, nautilus equipment, treadmills etc. The best thing is that that have personal trainers on staff. The guy on at 4am is from India. We’ll call him Sugeet. He has a masters in physical education. We have some good conversations. He says he makes very good money here doing this. He wants to save enough money so he can open up his own weightlifting/body building gym in India. Though it’s not hugely popular, it has a small following due to a recent Mr. Universe competitor from India.
I haven’t had the time to workout every day like I do here. I spend about 10 hours a day working, 2 hours working out, and the rest eating, sleeping and relaxing. I’m using the personal trainer to guide me through a weightlifting routine. I haven’t lifted weights since the Academy, so this is a good opportunity.

If you want to know what to mail out. Send microwave popcorn, and M&Ms (plain or peanut).

No comments:

Post a Comment